A borrower has many choices when it comes to financing. I have worked with many lenders over the years. My local lenders have a reputation with me, and an incentive to keep my clients happy. If you don’t have a steller experience with my lender, I won’t be referring them again.
Prior to deciding on an out of town lender I recommend you call my local lender, Katie and Victoria of the Rice Conway Group. Visit their website for the latest information on loans.
Reasons you should use a local Tahoe/Truckee lender?
1. They have competitive financing
2. They know the second home market of North Lake Tahoe Truckee and have the best loan programs for second homes
3. They know the tricky unique properties in the area and are pro-active in the appraisal process
5. They are trusted and have strong relationship with our local vendors, such as title companies and local title officers. This is especially important should favors be needed to get items handled quickly.
6. They personally know most agents involved in the transaction. This allows for open communication which allows for a smoother transaction to occur.
7. They can be at signings if a Buyer requests and walk Buyers through the documents
8. We have their cell phones and know where they live! I can contact them should I have any last minute hiccups that need to be addressed.
9. They are referral based I would not recommend them if they did not do a good job on the last transaction.